Saturday, January 23, 2010

Modernity?

It seems that the rest of the world is either blogging and creating work from blogging (Julie and Julia?), or reading blogs and discovering new paths for life, or sitting back. My husband has a blog, which I think is incredibly creative. In fact I should put a link to it here ... except that I don't yet know how to do that .... Maybe this is it? http://madawaska1.blogspot.com/
Not quite....


Perhaps it was John's dispatch from Haiti, writing about what he sees could be a good blog, that made me take the leap. Maybe it was a friend of Susan's, whose family started a blog to report on the health of the friend who fell unconscious and is now hopefully trying to find her way back to consciousness and her family.

One could question if my blogging will ever be read, or is this my virtual diary of which I will tire. What would aliens see in this world, if their only sources of information were blogs? One could also question whether or not something like blogging is "modern" when someone the likes of me joins the multitudes. I mean - facebook and I connecting certainly means it is not a cutting edge form of connectivity.

And yet - here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment